Friday, November 03, 2006

The good stuff

I'm a bit gadget-illiterate. I don't have a camera phone, and couldn't tell you how to use one. I am reasonably sure our cell phone isn't one, and have never received a picture with our phone before. So I must apologize for this post.

On monday night, I spent the evening with a couple of friends, a couple of cigars, a couple of beers, and a couple boxes of apples. And a monstrous glass jug. I have a picture of the event somewhere on my phone, but not on the computer yet, so you'll have to wait. And so will we, for our first batch of homemade hard apple cider to ferment, in about a month.

Then we'll spend another night with a couple of friends, a couple of cigars, and one big monstrous glass jug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Ooltewah, Tennessee Forecast