Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I wish I could show you...


Any guesses what this picture is of?

Our digital went funky. Perfect timing, really. It's spring and all kinds of stuff is happening here, but no camera to brag about it. Columbines, lilacs, dogwoods, periwinkles, daisy fleabanes, and fire pinks are in bloom. I planted out my first tomatoes of the year. My purple potatoes are up, Rebecca's yellow raspberries are resurrecting themselves. Irises are budding, redbuds are too. Peonies are exploding up out of the earth. The blueberry bushes are loaded with blossoms (I've picked them and am using them for tea). The fig tree is loaded with itty-bitty fruits. Rosemary is beginning to bloom. And I've got a camera that's on acid. Funky, wavy purple streaks make psychodelic, creative pictures, but doesn't help me brag about spring in my white oak mountain!

(the answer is dogwood blossoms)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh your wife has yellow raspberries!!!!! I am soooo jealous.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Ooltewah, Tennessee Forecast